Roesing, MBA/MA BA/BA
- Twenty years in arts operations, events, promotion, and production in traditional and alternative venues
- Knowledge of multiple software suites, platforms; Excel, WordPress, HTML/CSS coding, Premiere, Cubase; experience in graphic design, social media platforms, as well as audiovisual and stage equipment
- At home in fast-paced, multitasking environments requiring broad-based technical and managerial skills
- Professional writer with experience in private, state, and federal grants in addition to sponsorship packaging, budgets, projections, and social media content creation
Director of Revenue & Community Partnerships; White Bird Dance, 2017 – present | www.whitebird.org
- Social Media content and monetization; merchandising, database management, expense and revenue oversight, acting CIO, event and major campaign planning.
Director of Development; Climate Theatre, 2013 – 2017 | www.climatetheater.com
- Social Media content, bricks & mortar outreach; private/public grant preparation; California Data Project compliance, Federal exemption compliance and fiscal sponsorship management.
Operations Manager; Zaccho Dance Theatre, 2015 – 2016 | www.zaccho.org
- Managed day-to-day operations, human resources, contract writing and negotiations, infrastructure budgets, purchasing and biweekly payroll. Oversaw grant writer, marketing coordinator, office assistant and interns. Maintained Salesforce, Constant Contact and Mindbody Online CRMs, among other duties.
Consulting; Various, 2010 – 2015
- How Weird Street Fair Community Engagement (2015), black box theatre stage technician (2013), Interim General Manager of SF Choral Artists (2013), custom WordPress turnkey site for Portland Taiko (2012)
Program Director; Motion Institute, 2012 – 2013 | www.motioninstitute.com
- All administrative functions, grant writing and tracking, administration/setup of Salesforce CRM.
Special Projects/Uncaged Manager; White Bird Dance, 2008 – 2010 | www.whitebird.org
- Managed two-year Uncaged Series in eight venues; outreach coordination with 25 nonprofits; promotional materials distribution, mailings, oversaw 15 volunteers, graduate and undergraduate Interns; upgraded Raiser’s Edge to CRM, consolidating ticket and donor data; IT maintenance, upgrades and repair; staff photographer.
Director of Development; Madcap Productions, 2006 – 2007 | www.madcappuppets.com
- Directed all grants, major donors and individual giving campaigns; increased contributed income by 150% to a development budget of $220,000; administration/setup of eTapestry CRM.
Executive Director; Art Damage Inc., 2005 – 2006 | www.artdamage.org
- Incorporation, board recruitment, federal 501(c)(3) tax exempt status; developed events featuring local, national and international artists; executive director, technical director, web media manager.
Assistant to the Executive Director; Starling Project Foundation, 2004 – 2006 | www.starling.org
- Event management, office management, IT management, development tracking and web management.
Marketing/PR Assistant; Cincinnati Playhouse in the Park, 2002 – 2004 | www.cincyplay.com
- Public displays, press releases and end-of-run kits; data entry, maintained and upgraded the website and database; authored in-house employee newsletter; recruited local businesses to subscriber rewards program.
Board Treasurer, Climate Theater 2013 – present; Fundraising Consultant, Black Rock Lighthouse Service 2016; Relationship Management Director, YNPNsfba 2012–13; Board Member, Backline 2008–09; Volunteer Poster Design, Profile Theatre 2007–08; Administration Intern, Mahaiwe Performing Arts Center 2006
Raiser’s Edge 7 Essentials I, II and Raiser’s Edge 7 Tools for the Power User & Custom Reporting – 2010
Master of Arts, University of Cincinnati College-Conservatory of Music – 2006
Master of Business Administration, University of Cincinnati College of Business – 2006
Bachelor of Arts Theatre, Northern Kentucky University – 2002
Bachelor of Arts French, Northern Kentucky University – 2002
Awards & Publications
Photo Credit, American Theatre Magazine, Feb. 2016; Photo Credit, Inside Arts, Conference Issue 2012; Photo Credit, Inside Arts, January/February 2010; Cover Photography, Just Out, Vol. 27 #5 January 8, 2010; Photo Credit, Dance Magazine, June 2009; Art Damage: Vol. 1, LP (compilation), 2007 Tokyo Rose Records; SCORE Cincinnati, Cecil Boatwright Memorial Award, Graduate Case Competition, 2006; SBI (Small Business Institute) Graduate Case Competition, National Graduate Specialized, 3rd Place, 2006; Roesing Ape AITACS, LP, 2005 Tokyo Rose Records; A Beautiful Woman, Novel (Roesing Ape), 2003 Chapultepec Press